- FABRIC: Two layer construction with 100% nylon rip stop outer layer laminated to a durably waterproof and highly breathable GORE-TEX® membrane/li>
- FASTENERS: Fly slide fastener/li>
- ACCESS: Two pass-through pockets w/ Velcro® type flaps for water protection/li>
- ZIPPERS: 3/4 leg (starting from the bottom) side zippers with a Velcro® type flap cover for easy access when donning over other layers or boots/li>
- CUFFS: Elastic cuffs with a strap for adjustability
- WAIST: Has an elastic cord with barrel locks for adjustability, belt loops and provisions for suspenders
- SEAMS: Fully taped seams
- COLOR: Operational Camouflage Pattern (OCP) w/ grey backing
- MANUFACTURING: Made in USA / Berry Compliant
- WEIGHT: Fabric Weight, 3.4 oz/yd2 (max) ASTM D 3776 (Method C)
- BREATHABILITY: Moisture vapor transmission 10,000 g/m2/24hr (min) ISO 15496
- BREAK STRENGTH: 100 lbs Warp x 100 lbs Fill (min) ASTM D 5034
- TEARING STRENGTH: 2.3 kgf Warp x 2.8 kgf Fill (min) ASTM D 2582
- WATERPROOFNESS: Hydrostatic Resistance, 100 psi (min) Initial ASTM D 751 A1
- NEAR-INFRARED: NIR signature reduction technology
- WATERPROOF: Liquid water doesn’t penetrate the durably waterproof GORE-TEX® membrane, keeping the wearer dry and comfortable, allowing for extended operational effectiveness.
- WINDPROOF: The windproof GORE-TEX® membrane blocks the wind, keeping the wearer warmer and more protected from the sand, rain, snow, and ice. Reducing heat loss from wind chill can increase the ability to operate for longer periods of time in harsh conditions.
- DRY & COMFORTABLE: The Breathability of the GORE-TEX® membrane allows moisture vapor from perspiration to escape, keeping the wearer drier and more comfortable.
Military discounts are available to all accounts created with a *.mil or *.gov email address.